"डिंडोरी में रावण दहन: जहाँ अच्छाई की जीत होती है" (Celebrating Dussehra in Dindori: Where Good Wins)

Swami Antar Jashan
By -
0

 Ravan Dahan at  Dindori


Dussehra, the vibrant festival celebrating the victory of good over evil, holds a special place in the hearts of many Indians. And for me, the celebrations in Dindori, Madhya Pradesh, were particularly memorable. Witnessing the towering effigy of Ravan go up in flames, surrounded by the joyous energy of the community, was an experience I won't forget.

Memories of Dussehra in Dindori:

My time in Dindori coincided with several Dussehra celebrations, and I was always drawn to the grand Ravan Dahan organized by the Nagar Parishad. The excitement in the air was palpable, with families gathering, children eagerly awaiting the fire, and the anticipation building as the effigy stood tall on the grounds of the Government Excellence School.

The Majestic Ravan:

The towering Ravan effigy, reaching a staggering 25 feet, was a sight to behold. The intricate details and the imposing figure added to the dramatic effect of the event. Witnessing the skilled artisans create this masterpiece each year was an added treat.

Celebrating with Family:

Dussehra in Dindori wasn't just about the spectacle; it was about celebrating with loved ones. I fondly recall attending the celebrations with my daughters, capturing the vibrant moments with my camera. The joy on their faces as they watched the flames engulf Ravan and the shared experience with fellow community members created lasting memories.

A Glimpse into the Dussehra Festivities:

While I may no longer be in Dindori, the spirit of the Dussehra celebrations continues to resonate with me. I'm excited to share a selection of my photos from those years, offering a glimpse into the grandeur and joy of Ravan Dahan in Dindori.

Invitation to Share:

I invite you to explore my photo collection and relive the magic of Dussehra in Dindori. Let's celebrate the triumph of good over evil together, cherishing the traditions and cultural significance of this vibrant festival.


















Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)