A Dindori Holi: Celebrating the Festival of Colors with Family

Swami Antar Jashan
By -
0

Holi Memories: Colors, Laughter, and Family in Dindori 

रंगों का त्योहार - डिंडोरी में होली का मज़ा!

Holi, the amazing festival of colors, is all about fun, laughter, and being together with loved ones. This year, I've been thinking a lot about a fantastic Holi celebration I had in Dindori, Madhya Pradesh, with my family. We lived there from 2006 to 2016, and those Holi memories are truly special.

होली, रंगों का खूबसूरत त्योहार खुशियों, हंसी-मजाक और अपनों के साथ मिलने-जुलने का वक्त होता है. जब भी होली की बात आती है, मुझे डिंडोरी (मध्य प्रदेश) में अपने परिवार के साथ मनाई गई एक शानदार होली याद आती है. हम वहाँ काफी सालों तक रहे थे, 2006 से 2016 तक!


Every year, we'd celebrate Holika Dahan (burning of Holika) right at home. I have lots of photos and videos from those times, and I love sharing them with everyone. My daughter and I would get everything ready together – for Holi, Holika, and all the fun stuff. Then, we'd invite our friends and neighbors, and everyone would enjoy the festival together. Those were some incredible times!

हर साल होली पर हम अपने घर में धूमधाम से त्योहार मनाते थे. हम छोटा होलिका दहन करते थे और रंग खेलने के लिए सभी ज़रूरी चीज़ें तैयार रखते थे. मेरी बेटी और मैं मिलकर तस्वीरें और वीडियो बनाते थे ताकि सबको दिखा सकें.हम अपने दोस्तों और रिश्तेदारों को बुलाते थे और सब मिलकर स्वादिष्ट भोजन का लुत्फ़ उठाते, रंग लगाते और खूब मौज-मस्ती करते थे! ये वो यादें हैं जिन्हें मैं हमेशा सँजोकर रखूंगा.

I hope you enjoy these memories with me. Please share this post and spread the Holi cheer!

कृपया इस पोस्ट को शेयर करें और होली की खुशियाँ सबके साथ बाँटें!










Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)